He said s*x for grade was only only in higher institution, but there are s*x for roles in Nollywood, s*x for promotion in offices, among others.
“No be only #sexforgrades ‘dey oo,’ there’s s*x for roles in Nollywood, s*x for promotion in offices. ‘E dey everywhere. I hope they’ll all be exposed,” he wrote on his Twitter handle.
In the BBC’s report, a senior lecturer, Dr Boniface Igbeneghu from the faculty of Arts, a former sub – dean in the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and the head of a local Foursquare Gospel Church was caught harassing a female student s*xually, promising good grades in return. This truth came to bare after 9 months of interviews with current and former students.
However in Ghana, Dr Paul Kwame Butako from the College of Education was the culprit discovered after female students pointed him out in series of interviews. An undercover journalist who posed as a final year student, interested in doing masters was then sent to him and he also did not escape same fate that befell his colleague in Lagos.
- BBC exposes University of Lagos lecturer (video)
- Nigerians call for sack of Unilag lecturer, Boniface Igbeneghu, exposed in BBC #SexForGrades documentary
- EXCLUSIVE: Sex-for-grades: I Have Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation, Says BBC Journalist Kiki Mordi
- Kiki Mordi didn’t conduct Sex for Grade investigation – Kemi Olunloyo
- Prof. Gyampo denies engaging in #SexForGrades after BBC exposé