Controversial Senator cum actor, Dino Melaye has declared that Nigerians are in ‘trouble” as he speaks about the rate of ‘stealing’ in Nigeria.
Melaye who recently debunked the rumour that he is set to wed popular actress, Iyabo Ojo, took to Instagram to state that there is ‘trouble’ in his country as there are a lot of people waiting to steal public funds.
He stressed that the number of people waiting to steal is higher than the population of people currently stealing.
He wrote: “In Nigeria, the population of people waiting to steal is higher than the population of people currently stealing. We are in trouble.”
- Senator Dino Melaye Flaunts His 6th Masters Degree Certificate (Photos)
- My mansion was built before I became Senator- Dino Melaye
- Speed Darlington slams Dino Melaye, questions source of wealth
- ‘I Choose God’ – Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo)
- Dino Melaye advises billionaires and philanthropists donating to the public during Covid-19 lockdown