An officer with the Los Angeles Police Department is under investigation after his body camera allegedly caught him fondling the body of a dead woman.
Policeman Allegedly Caught Fondling Dead Woman’s Breasts
According to the Los Angeles Times, the incident occurred when the unnamed officer and his partner responded to a call that a woman might be dead in a residential unit.
As soon as the woman was determined dead, the officer’s partner went back to the patrol car to get something, and the accused officer turned off his body camera and allegedly groped the woman’s breasts, LAPD officials said.
The cameras worn by LAPD officers save audio and video two minutes prior to being activated. “We immediately launched an administrative investigation once we learned about the incident, and we assigned the officer to home,” chief spokesman Josh Rubenstein told newsmen.
Rubenstein added that he cannot comment further on pending personnel matters.
LAPD Assistant Chief Robert Arcos told the LA Times the recording was “very disturbing.”
- Police officer fondling dead woman’s breast faces three years in jail
- LASTMA officer mobbed for seizing and smashing woman’s phone in Lagos (video)
- Man Kills His Pregnant Wife In Anambra, Throws Her Corpse Down From Five-storey Building
- Woman beats stepson to death, buries him secretly in Ogun
- Woman Loses Breasts After Undergoing N2k Surgery To Make It Bigger (Photo)