Popular Nollywood actress, Gloria Young took to her Instagram page to solicit for help for her colleague, Ify Onwuemene who she says is down with endometrial cancer.
According to Young, Ify needs urgent financial help so she can beat the deadly disease.
“Folks please we need help for our sister @ifyonwuemene an actress from the days of Sam loco and Enebeli Elebuwa. I worked with her last on the set of Tajudeen Adepetu’s “Everyday People” in the late 90’s. She is down with endometrial cancer. She has tried sourcing for funds on her own, but nothing is too small. Please send whatever you can to Ifey Onwuemene, Fidelity Bank 6010999993.
It should be recalled that Ify had sometime in October of 2019, taken to her page to solicit for help.
She begged the Lagos state Government and her colleagues to come to her aide.
“On behalf of my family and I, I hereby appeal to the members of the public,@lagosstategovt @womenindeltastate @nollywood_fanpage @dsgovernment to please come to my aid. Thanks and God Bless Nigeria.” She wrote.
- Actress Rachael Okonkwo becomes Enugu state Ambassador on Youth Development
- 80% of popular actresses sleep with MARRIED men to live big in Nigeria – Uche Maduagwu says
- Nigerian bank employs physically challenged Math teacher
- “My followers hate me” – Popular actress, Uche Ogbodo cries out
- Popular Nollywood Actress Dies After Battle With Breast Cancer (Photo)