Meet Chioma Uzodinma nee Ikeaka, the young Imo state first lady and wife to the new Governor of the state, Senator Hope Uzodinma.
Senator Hope Uzodinma was sworn in a governor of Imo state on Wednesday, after the Supreme court nullified Emeka Ihedioha position as the governor of the state.
30-year-old Chioma Uzodinma the new First lady of Imo state is a law graduate from Imo State University emerging as the youngest first lady in the history of Nigeria.
Although Chioma who is from Ideato local government area of Imo State Chioma, is not the first wife of the Senator who represented Imo West in the eight assembly, he was once married to Augusta Uzodinma for 17 years which produced five children.
- Hope Uzodinma sworn in as Imo state governor
- Jubilant Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony
- CAN attacks Mbaka over prophecy that Uzodinma will take over Imo
- Imo: Gov. Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments
- Imo: Uzodinma Takes Another Giant Step After Making Appointments