A Nigerian lady identified as Aisha has been caught her after she allegedly stole some items at a birthday party in Benin City, Edo State.
Aisha is accused of making use of hacking skills to withdraw N180,000 from an account and also stealing phones, wigs, wristwatches and other items.
She was called out by a Facebook user after she fled to Delta State. Read below.
“Never knew charm exist until yesterday,she was invited to my sister’s birthday party yesterday she stole me and my younger sister phone Samsung galaxy A8 and Samsung galaxy S6 stole my atm card,My wig ,our wristwatches ,and successfully hacked my account,not knowing when she was sent to collect something from my room she collected my room card key,after we slept off not nothing she later used the key to open the door and stole our valuables using charm to put us to deep sleep.
Haba Aisha hacked my account with her boyfriend and transfer the money to other account quickly left the hotel by 4am this morning and run to warri with my things,and this morning she did not off my phone because she was receiving alert and also withdrawing it Aisha my money is not complete o u must complete my money cos I worked hard for it ,and pls friends.”
- How I hack into any bank account and withdraw money – Suspect
- 19-year-old finds himself in Ibadan after answering an unknown call in Lagos
- EFCC Arrests Seven Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Kaduna
- EFCC Witness Tells Court How Ecobank Committed $50,000, N9.2m Fraud
- #BBNaija: Mercy and Gedoni fight after Mercy smashed a phone Gedoni used in recording a drunk Diane