Nigerian singer, Simi, has gone all out on internet fraudsters (popularly known as Yahoo boys), as she banned them from buying her music.
Simi in Instagram live session, slammed yahoo boys who according to her should not buy her music with their ill-gotten wealth.
She made this known after a fan in a live video chat, asked Simi to stop blasting Yahoo boys as they are the ones that buy her music most.
The singer stated that what is bad is bad, also noting that some of those involved in internet fraud have gone a step further by doing rituals.
She also disclosed that someone she knows had claimed that yahoo boys are also working, but that’s a wrong assertion. Simi also stated that if we want to be valued more outside the country, we should work for the hype we want.
- MI takes side with Simi regarding Yahoo boys
- Simi speaks on snubbing Naira Marley for supporting Yahoo boys
- Adekunle Gold Reacts To Being Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys
- Simi Reacts To Snubbing Naira Marley
- ‘Those supporting Yahoo boys need to have a brain check up’ – Dolapo Badmus