A Turkish boss has been accused of stabbing one of his Nigerian staff, multiple times, the staff was identified as, Ojo Oluwaseun.
Yasil, the brother of Engr Zekeriya Ersin Oktem, the Managing Director of Slavabogu Construction Company situated in Osogbo, Osun State, has been accused of stabbing one of his Nigerian staff, multiple times.
According to some coworkers, Yasil had accused Ojo Oluwaseun, who is an accountant, of not putting ‘Mr’ in front of his name before presenting a paper work to him for signing.
They alleged that Yasil, who assaults them freely, then proceeded to smash a bottle on the accountant‘s head, before stabbing him, several times, with a pocket knife.
It was gathered that the recent incident would be the 6th occurrence of his brutality against the staff of the company.
Meanwhile, to make matters worse, the victim is now being threatened with losing his job and some entitlements, should he go public with the case.
- President Buhari Reshuffles Staff Ahead Of Second Term Inauguration
- Man stabs 60-year-old neighbor for wooing his granddaughter
- Insecurity: Nigerian Army Begins Production Of Weapons, Tactical Vehicles
- Photo of Nigerian sex worker killed by Italian man for not satisfying him.
- NBC suspends AIT, Raypower’s license