Liverpool have some amazing set piece specialists and Herbie Kane showcased his dead ball credentials with a brilliant goal for Hull City.
Kane joined the Championship side on a temporary deal in January and made his sixth league appearance of the season against Birmingham City.
The 21-year-old stepped up to take a free-kick from the edge of the box and everybody assumed that he would try to curl the ball into the top corner.
But Kane embarrassed the defenders by rolling the ball under the wall and into the bottom corner to give Hull a 3-2 lead in the 67th minute.
Watch the goal below.
Liverpool loanee Herbie Kane scored for Hull this afternoon 👇
— Redmen TV Academy (@RedmenAcademy) June 27, 2020
It looked like the on-loan midfielder had won it for Hull, but Gary Gardner’s close-range header earned Blues a draw with a late equaliser.
- Burnley score goal direct from corner against Southampton as Ashley Westwood effort flies straight in past Danny Ings
- FA Cup fourth round replay results: Liverpool youngsters beat Shrewsbury thanks to Ro-Shaun Williams own goal
- Michy Batshuayi and Fikayo Tomori goals see Chelsea avoid FA Cup shock at Hull
- Watch: Arsenal fight back with two stunning Nicolas Pepe free-kicks – PF #Pepe
- 19 of Man Utd’s 20 goals scored or assisted by academy grad – PF