Soapy master, Naira Marley, whose real name is Afeez Fashola, in another part of his controversial posts, he has enlighten his fellow supporters known as Marlian with his new post.
In his latest post on Instagram, the Tesumole singer posted a picture of himself and his goons wrapping up weed with an inscription saying, “no permission! We do it with no permission.”
Naira Marley, who was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFFC, last year for fraud related charges, is very popular among the youths because of his type of songs that tend to glorify social vices.
- Soapy is the new national pledge – Naira Marley writes (video)
- Second EFCC witness submits 30 page long report of what he found in Naira Marley’s phone in cyber fraud trial
- Naira Marley retweets s*x tape of Apostle Omashola who called him a demon
- God told me Naira Marley is a Demon, he is Satanic and should repent before it’s too late- Apostle Chris Omashola
- EFCC arrests 10 Internet Fraud Suspects in Ilorin