A housewife simply identified as Talatu has dragged her husband, Nasiru Sulaimon, before a Sharia Court II sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna State, over 5-year sex starvation.
Talatu is also praying the court to dissolve the union on grounds that her marital sex life has been truncated by her husband.
However, the husband, while reacting to the wife’s accusations, said that:
”When I left, my wife was pregnant. When I came back, she told me that he had an abortion because she does not want to bear any child.”
The presiding judge, Murtala Nasir, ordered both parties to settle their problems amicably. He adjourned till September 23 for a report on the settlement or continuation of hearing.
- Husband cries out as wife elopes with same man twice
- Nigerian lady reveals how family member scammed her of N600,000
- ”I Stopped Sleeping With Her Because She Refused To Go For Deliverance” – Pastor Ends Marriage
- Senator Dino Melaye Destroyed Police Vehicles, Says Witness
- Maame Serwa (Ghanaian actress) advises young girls on abortion