Boluwatife Balogun, the first son of Nigerian singer Wizkid, has named Davido among the list of his favourites artists in Nigeria.
The seven-year-old made this known in a recent interview with Goldmyne TV.
In the interview, Boluwatife spoke at length about his clothing line which will drop pretty soon and also how he has desires to style top names in the music industry.
When asked who is favourite artists are, Wizkid’s son said:
“My favourite Nigerian artistes are Wizkid definitely, Davido, Olamide and Ycee . Those are my favourite artistes. Well, I like all those artistes because they sing for a living, they don’t put too much stress in what they do.”
- B-Red Speaks On Being Envious of Davido
- Davido becomes the most followed Nigerian celebrity on Twitter
- Americans see Wizkid as an upcoming artiste – Lanre Teriba
- After Blowing Davido’s N1M, Street Tout Shoki Shitta Teams Up With Wizkid
- British photographer hails Wizkid a hero for his kind gesture