A Primary 4 young pupil named Agnes Osike, has collaborated with an secondary School Student boyfriend to kill her father who had questioned them over love relationship.
The 14-year-old girl is said to have tried to poison her father using porridge she had cooked on Sunday after he questioned their affair.
“Her father queried her about the affair on Saturday but she was not happy about it. On Sunday morning when others left for church, she was left at home with the father. She prepared porridge, put in poison, and served him,” said area Chief Alexander Nyakenywa.
The chief said that she had allegedly put Diazinon, a pesticide used on vegetables, in the porridge but her father noticed the bad smell before he could take it.
When she was grilled, she admitted that she wanted to kill her father for interfering in her relationship with the boy. She said she loves her boyfriend and did not want to leave him.
“She looked determined to kill anybody who would interfere with their relationship but we managed to arrest her. We arrested her with the help of members of community policing,” added the chief.
- Solider allegedly rapes, murders his girlfriend of 5 years over alleged cheating
- ‘I Love You Both Don’t Want To Lose Any Of You’ – Lady Reveals To Her Boyfriend She’s Into Girls (Screenshot)
- I Met Ataga At A Wild Party – Chidinma
- ‘Has he washed your pant again?’- Fan asks Vee after saying she has ‘The Sweetest Boyfriend’ ever (photos)
- Vee Reveals What Happened Inside Hotel After Tolanibaj Threatened To Beat Her