A 16-year-old Pastor’s son is set to officially tie the knot to his 15-year-old sweetheart next month (April 13).
This is after the teenage couple held their traditional ceremony on Saturday in Nkandla, KZN, South Africa.
The teenage boy identified as Siyacela Dlamuka, said he was looking forward to making Thando Mathebula his wife officially.
“She’s different and special,” I can’t wait to officially call her my wife,” he said.
He said they were not planning to have kids for quite some time.
“We want to finish school before we take the route of starting a family,” said Siyacela.
His father, Mthandeni Dlamika (59), a bishop of the Corinthians Apostolic Church in Zion, said he fully supports the marriage.
“These days, you find teenagers engaging in sexual activities secretly and most of the time, they end up falling pregnant out of wedlock,” he said.
When his son told him he had fallen in love, Siyacela’s father took it upon himself to pay for dowry and other expenses so Siyacela could focus on school.
“The only rule I made is that they wait until they’re officially married before engaging in sexual activities,” said the bishop. . That was the rule I might for my daughters, who are all married now,” he said.
- Woman arrested for sleeping with 14-year-old boy 50 times
- Lesbian teacher faces 20 years in jail over sex with 2 female students
- Two pastors kill their brother-in-law in Ogun
- “I have performed more miracles than Jesus Christ” – Pastor Obinim boasts
- After 14 Years DNA Test Reveals Sons Are Not Pastors Children