Ever since news broke that a woman’s signature has been featured on the Nigerian currency, a lot of people have been asking who is Priscilla Ekwere Eleje? She is the first female Director of currency at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
And for the very first time in Nigeria’s 59-year history, the signature of a woman, Priscilla Ekwere, goes on the naira, for being the Director of currency.
So who is Priscilla Ekwere Eleje?
- She is 1st Nigerian woman to have her signature on the Nigerian currency.
- She is the first female Director of currency in the history of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- She is a psychology graduate of the University of Jos, Nigeria.
- Mrs. Eleje is an alumna of the prestigious Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship programme in Banking and Management at Boston University, Massachusetts, USA.
- She is also a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
- BREAKING: Obeahon Ohiwerei Quits, Keystone Bank Appoints Danlami Sule As Acting MD/CEO
- Meet Ebenezer Onyeagwu, The New MD/CEO Of Zenith Bank
- Buhari felicitates with FirstBank on 125th anniversary
- Court sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank merger
- I’m the most bitter woman in Nigeria – Cee-C rants