74 year old Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Alhaji Mohammed Sabo Nanono, has reportedly married an 18-year-old girl.
The minister and the young girl identified as Rakiya, got married in a secret wedding at Jere Town, Kaduna on Saturday, April 3 according to Daily Nigerian.
A family source told Daily Nigerian that only three representatives of the minister were guest at the wedding and that the young bride has already settled in her new home in Kano.
“The minister only assigned three people and warned them against disclosing the details of the marriage to people,” the family source said.
It is also alleged that the family of the minister were against the wedding but the minister insisted on marrying the girl despite their huge age gap as the minister is said to be in love with his new bride.
- Man impregnates ex during lockdown after bride postponed their wedding
- Lady called out for absconding after using N5 million ajo for wedding
- Dorathy reacts after being mistaken for lookalike bride
- Shocking Story Of Young Woman Who Faked Her Own Kidnap Just 2 Days To Her Wedding In Kano
- Approaching 30 or above & not married does not mean you have a problem – Uche Maduagwu tells Nigerian Ladies