Bashir Ahmad, President Buhari
Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, has stated that many things have changed in Borno state under President Buhari’s government.
His statement come amidst criticism of how the present administration is handling insurgency in the North-East.
Bashir made this known on his Twitter handle while reacting to the comment by the state governor, Babagana Zulum, who said the security situation in the state has since improved under Buhari.
He wrote on the platform;
”FACTS: A lot has changed in Borno under PMB, 1000s incl. more than 100 Chibok girls rescued, emirs back to their kingdoms, LGAs liberated, electricity restored, schools, airport, stadium all reopened, curfew lifted, social life returned. We might’ve forgotten, but PMB has tried.” he tweeted.
- Zamfara: “President Buhari’s body language emboldens terrorists” – Aisha Yesufu
- President Aide, Bashir Ahmad Reacts After He Was Dragged For “Wrongly Passing Off” Photo Of Strawberries As Those From Plateau State
- Buhari Returns to Nigeria From France (Photos)
- ‘Shekau Lied About Kidnap of Kankara Schoolboys’ – Lai Mohammed
- BREAKING: Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys