Bashir Ahmad, President Buhari
Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, has stated that many things have changed in Borno state under President Buhari’s government.
His statement come amidst criticism of how the present administration is handling insurgency in the North-East.
Bashir made this known on his Twitter handle while reacting to the comment by the state governor, Babagana Zulum, who said the security situation in the state has since improved under Buhari.
He wrote on the platform;
”FACTS: A lot has changed in Borno under PMB, 1000s incl. more than 100 Chibok girls rescued, emirs back to their kingdoms, LGAs liberated, electricity restored, schools, airport, stadium all reopened, curfew lifted, social life returned. We might’ve forgotten, but PMB has tried.” he tweeted.
- No helicopter was shot down by Boko Haram in Borno – Buhari aide
- BREAKING: Buhari meets Lawan, Gbajabiamila over #ENDSARS protests
- Video Of Buhari In Maiduguri To Sympathize With Boko Haram Victims
- Bashir Ahmad Debunks Claims Stating He Had A Hand In Governor Ganduje’s Media Aide, Salihu Tanko Yakasai’s Suspension
- President Muhammadu Buhari reduces fuel (PMS) price from N145 to N125