According to popular Kenyan socialite and reality star, Huddah Monroe, men stays where they are shown love and care and not where they are s3xed.
She also opined that if sex could keep a man, all prostitutes will be married.
Disagreeing, Huddah averred that men can’t even stay where they are not loved.
She argued that men stay with a person based on their choices.
- “I’ve dumped a man because of how his ex looked” – Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe
- It’s a shame for a broke man to be trying to find love in someone who is rich — High-Class Reality TV Star, Khloe
- “I am not yet ready for marriage” – Billionaire son, Kiddwaya
- Dorathy reacts after being mistaken for lookalike bride
- Valentine: Bobrisky surprises many after sharing intimate photo of him kissing his alleged “billionaire boyfriend” on lover’s Day