Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted to the Coronavirus status of Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Abba Kyari tested positive to coronavirus after he returned from trips to Egypt and Germany.
Nnamdi Kanu has now alleged that he has been flown for treatment in Cuba
He said, “IS ORJI UZOR KALU & OLISAH METUH IN JAIL WHILE THE REAL FULANI CRIMINALS ARE ALLOWED TO SCAMPER TO CUBA FOR CORONAVIRUS TREATMENT?” He wrote on Facebook.
“Here is confirmation of what I alluded to earlier in my live broadcast this evening. The figures below are Aso Rock Clinic Budget in successive budgets since the Fulani mad dogs took over power in Nigeria. Then see the headline from Aisha Buhari who in effect has confirmed that their Fulani Janjaweed government looted all the money.
“2015 – N3.94billion
2016 – N3.87billion
2017 – N3.20bn (N331.m Capital Exp)
2018 – N1.03billion
TOTAL – N12.04Billion
2019 & 2020 is not included.
“There are no ventilators, syringes or common cotton wool in the so-called clinic after budgeting and appropriating billions over many years for it.
“Abba Kyari and his gang looted the funds but are hypocritically busy jailing southerners while idiots are busy cheering them.
“Inhabitants of the Zoo, behold your First Lady. Fulani political class is the most corrupt breed of reprobates on the face of this planet. These are the people fighting corruption. Are you still a proud Nigerian?”
- COVID-19: Buhari Under Fire As Abba Kyari Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Chief Of Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari, is dead
- Death Claim: Nnamdi Kanu Shuts Kemi Olunloyo Up By Doing Live Video (Watch Video)
- COVID-19: “Nnamdi Kanu is already GONE” – Kemi Olunloyo
- Abba Kyari: President Buhari reportedly appoints Babagana Kingibe as new Chief of Staff