Media personality Toke Makinwa has asked to join the stingy women association after the hashtag started trending on Twitter.
The hashtag started after Nigerian men formed a group called #StingyMenAssociation in order to block the habit of spending on women.
This led to women to form their own group called #StingyWomenAssociation to counter the group formed by men.
Seeing the hashtag, Toke in solidarity with the women association asked how she can sign up.
Taking to Twitter, she wrote; “This stingy men association na wa ooo… Abeg where can I sign up for Close legs association #Wemoveeee”
Meanwhile Twitter users have reacted to her tweet, as some men drag her for saying she wants to join the stingy women association.
See some of the tweets below.
So it’s sex for money? I’m not even pained with this #stingymenassociation trend bcos it doesn’t remove a pin from me. If a lady is independent on her own, I see no reason to take it personal. Men can do want they want with their money ffs
— Duchesss (@SewaHerself) January 12, 2021
Finally you guys are coming to term that Money = Opening of legs but you lots also cry that men see you guy’s body as an object of sex and wetin dey pain me pass be say this Toke na role model to many mumu girls on here.
— El Jefe of Lagos (@Badru_blaq) January 12, 2021
Is that the only thing ladies can offer?
— Yahaya Idoko A. (@YahayaNeutral) January 12, 2021
Xoo ur trying to tell me that what you ladies can offer is just sex
— Prince🇩🇪🇩🇪 (@PrinceYorkue) January 12, 2021
Your answer to us closing pocket is to close legs 😂… You are not helping the women are bosses movement here… I must say, most women I know have loads of money.
— Dice Olusola (@DiceOfTruth) January 12, 2021
- Nigerian men reveal why sex is the only thing they ask for in return for their favour
- It’s not for bosses like you – Reactions as Don Jazzy starts association for stingy men in Nigeria (photo)
- “Fornication is no respecter of gender and you can’t judge someone because you sin different” – Toke Makinwa
- “How I satisfy my urges” -Media personality Toke Makinwa reveals
- You don’t have to be naked to feel beautiful – Pretty lady tells fellow ladies