The mom of one, who was formerly married to Churchill, took to her page to shade her ex-husband with a post about fathers.
Tonto shared a post about a child asking his dad what it means to be a man. The dad replied saying a person who takes care of his family and provides.
The child then went on to say he hopes to become a man like his mom someday implying that the mom does take care of the family more.
Tonto tagged the post;
This won’t be the first time Tonto will be shading her ex implying she is more a man that he is.
- Stop looking for a partner, focus on your goals & rebuilding your life – Tonto Dikeh’s ex-hubby Olakunle Churchill
- Tonto Dikeh faces custody battles as ex husband reportedly threatens court action over neglect of son
- Tonto Dikeh will expose Bobrisky just like she exposed Churchill – Kingsley Abasilli
- ”I think it’s time to get pregnant again” – Tonto Dikeh
- “I’am not a baby mama” – TBoss