Former Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has shaded actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia after she shared videos of herself while pregnant to announce that she had welcomed a child.
Taking to her Instagram stories, Victoria wrote; “some junkie is now a “mother gogoon’ they have also given birth to a gagoon but shame no gree them post father of their baby gagoon’
Recall that in February 2020, Etinosa and Victoria went on a name-calling match months after the former shared a video of herself using a bible as ashtray while smoking.
Victoria called Etinosa out for not apologizing for desecrating the bible, and in response Etinosa called her a ‘jobless frustrated, retired old mother gagoon.’
Months later, Victoria took out time to shade Etinosa for not posting photos of her child’s father.
She also referred to a post which Etinosa called out actress Halima Abubakar, for posting another woman’s baby’s photos as hers.
See Victoria’s posts below:
- Nollywood Actress, Etinosa wishes Victoria Inyama death over what she said about Bobrisky
- “Give me a Quran and I will mess it up in two seconds” – Etinosa replies fans who dared her to smoke on a Quran
- Proverbs 22 vs 6 in the Bible is a scam – Etinosa claims
- “I fear God only and God is never confined to a textbook” – Etinosa Idemudia
- “She has psychotic meltdown” – Victoria Inyama savagely fires back at Etinosa who wished her death