Former Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has shaded actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia after she shared videos of herself while pregnant to announce that she had welcomed a child.
Taking to her Instagram stories, Victoria wrote; “some junkie is now a “mother gogoon’ they have also given birth to a gagoon but shame no gree them post father of their baby gagoon’
Recall that in February 2020, Etinosa and Victoria went on a name-calling match months after the former shared a video of herself using a bible as ashtray while smoking.
Victoria called Etinosa out for not apologizing for desecrating the bible, and in response Etinosa called her a ‘jobless frustrated, retired old mother gagoon.’
Months later, Victoria took out time to shade Etinosa for not posting photos of her child’s father.
She also referred to a post which Etinosa called out actress Halima Abubakar, for posting another woman’s baby’s photos as hers.
See Victoria’s posts below:
- ”I wanted to deactivate my Instagram…..abeg pity me na only mouth i get” – Etinosa pleads with those bashing over her pregnancy
- Nigerian Actress Osas Ighodaro Sets Social Media On Fire With Her Hot Bikini Photos
- Actress Etinosa lambastes Nigerian association of unfaithful married men
- Nigerians react after lady shared photos of old Biafran notes she found in her father’s house on Twitter
- Uche Jombo calls out Nigerians who claim not to watch Nollywood movies