Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold has reacted after he was accused on Twitter of helping Yahoo boys to edit some documents back in the days when he was a graphic artist.
The accusation came after his wife and fellow singer Simi slammed Yahoo boys for giving Nigeria a bad name and making the country a laughing stock abroad.
In reaction, the Twitter user asked:
Dekunle hope you’ve heard what your wife said about Yahoo boys!
Adekunle Gold responded:
Yessir. Any problem
The user replied:
Why don’t you let her know that there was a time you use to edit documents for Yahoo boys for their scam activities?
The singer replied:
There was a time like that? How come I’m just finding out myself? Wow!
In response, the user stated:
Because you never find it wrong then, until the dreams became different. Just tell your wife because she had the privilege doesn’t mean others will & she should not criticize anyone, let people reap what they sow, no damn human being is holy. She should put her mouth on her mic and make music and not to people’s hustle affairs. Thank U.
- I don’t want to talk about my marriage to Adekunle Gold – Simi
- Stop buying our music – Simi to Yahoo boys
- Simi replies man who begged her to attend his wedding after he told her his wife-to-be is a ‘big’ fan; Nigerians react
- OOU is the headquarters of Yahoo Boys in Nigeria – Lady says
- Petition brands to drop artistes supporting yahoo – Gbemi