South-African Comedian and host of The Daily Show, Trevor Noah has kicked against the ban of Twitter in Nigeria.
According to Trevor Noah, what the ban meant is that when the most powerful person in a country is angry with any social media platform, he can stop others from using.
In his words ; It is undemocratic, outrageous and indefensible.
Noah also stated that African Presidents will always remind the world what a real dictator looks, added that shutting down Twitter is outrageous, indefensible and undemocratic.
Watch the video below ;
- Burna Boy Makes History, Becomes First Nigerian To Win ‘Best World Album’ at 2020 Edison Awards
- Twitter pushes back on Fed Govt ban
- “Wizkid Deserves African Artiste Of The Decade Award” – Don Jazzy
- NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States
- Buhari Returns to Nigeria From France (Photos)