Air Peace management yestersday said its pilots were not on strike.
In a statement by its spokesman, Stanley Olisa, the carrier said any information purporting that its pilots were on strike was not only unfounded, but also orchestrated to portray the airline in bad light.
The statement reads: “This is to categorically state that our pilots are not on strike and nothing can warrant such development.The public is advised to ignore such publication as our pilots have not downed tools.
“Air Peace will continue to provide best-in-class flight services while observing the highest safety standards.”
- Despite Strike, South African Airways To Resume More Flights
- Man Caught Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight
- “I didn’t know it was a bunch of useless people,” ExecuJet owner apologizes for flying Naira Marley and Kim Oprah to Abuja for a concert.
- Dana Air resumes flight July 9
- Dana, Air Peace, Arik, Other Nigerian Airlines Suspend Operations Over Coronavirus