It has been revealed that Nigeria’s first lady, Aisha Buhari traveled to Dubai for medical check up.
The revelation was made by her aide, Kabiru Dodo.
The aide stated that Aisha didn’t run away from the country because of rising insecurity.
Mr Dodo who is a former All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Taraba statted this in Jalingo during a presentation of toiletries to widows on behalf of Mrs Buhari’s Future Assured Foundation.
He said the first lady left the country before over 300 students were kidnapped in Katsina State.
“The First Lady travelled for her medical trip, she did not flee the country because of insecurity.
“She left her children, her husband and family in Nigeria.
“What people are saying is baseless and worth nothing to be considered.
“I want to tell the whole world that I do speak to her on daily basis and she is ready to return to the country as soon as she is done with the medical treatment abroad,” Dodo said.
The former member of the Taraba State House of Assembly added that the first lady did not leave Nigeria because of insecurity even when her husband was not the president.
- Aisha Buhari, Children Move To London Ahead Of President Buhari’s 2nd Medical Trip In 2021
- Aisha Buhari has separated from her husband General Buhari – Kemi Olunloyo reveals
- “Wailing won’t stop President Buhari from going on medical trips” – Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie says
- BREAKING: Buhari postpones London medical trip
- Zamfara: “President Buhari’s body language emboldens terrorists” – Aisha Yesufu