The launch of First Lady, Aisha Buhari’s book was held yesterday, April 8 at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
The book was written by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Administration and Women Affairs Dr Hajo Sani. The event was also attended by many top government officials and other prominent individuals.
The chairman of the occasion was the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, who donated money at the ceremony.
Also, Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Abdulsamad Rabiu, Muhammadu Indimi, and Jim Ovia sent their various representatives to represent them at the occasion.
Here is a list of person who publicly donated at the book ceremony.
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote (N30m),
- Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu (N25m),
- Mrs Folorunso Alakija (N10m),
- Chief Kessington Adebutu (N10m).
- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (N20m),
The Nigeria Governors’ Forum Chairman Kayode Fayemi and Deputy Senate President Ovie Omo-Agege has also promised an undisclosed amount of money to purchase the book on behalf of governors and senators.
- Dangote, 2 Other Nigerians Named In Forbes List of Richest African Billionaires In 2022
- President Buhari Departs Abuja To Saudi Arabia For Summit And Lesser Hajj
- Adenuga ranks 5th in Africa’s top 10 billionaires’ list