The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), on Wednesday, October 7, 2020, presented its first prosecution witness, PW1, Samuel Orie, a Compliance Officer with GT bank, against one Rukayat Adedamola Adewale, aka Adeherself.
The self-acclaimed social media influencer, was re-arraigned today for alleged internet fraud before Justice Sherifat Solebo of the Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja.
The 20-year-old is being prosecuted on a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy to obtain by false pretence, attempt to obtain by false pretence and retention of proceeds of a criminal conduct.
- EFCC arrests father and son over $108k fraud (photos)
- Man Arraigned For Alleged $4,500 Love Scam
- EFCC docks social media influencer ‘Adeherself’ for alleged possession of fraudulent documents
- Three bag jail term for $215,084.75 internet fraud in Lagos
- Yahoo Boy Who Scammed American $5,000 Lands In Serious Trouble (Photo)