Super Falcons player, Asisat Oshoala has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate winning the African best women footballer award for the fourth time.
Oshoala who noted that sometimes people forget to smell the roses along the way in life, revealed that she is always thinking about her next move and also never stops to celebrate her wins.
The Barcelona star revealed that winning the award for the fourth time is an amazing accomplishment and she is extremely blessed to have been in a position to accomplish it.
4 times baby!!! Sometimes you forget to smell the roses along the way in life. I’m always the type thinking about my next move and never really stop and celebrate he things in between. This is such an amazing accomplishment and I’m extremely blessed to have been in this position to accomplish it. It’s a blessing to see the wonderful lives I’ve touched in my young life. I truly appreciate all the love. But there’s still work to do
- Asisat, Chiamaka and Uchenna nominated for 2019 African Women’s Player of the Year award
- Perpetua Nkwocha is abused by Nigerians for not voting Oshoala despite praising her
- Akpororo and wife celebrate 4th wedding anniversary with adorable photos
- Acid attack survivor releases before and now photos to celebrate turning 24.
- Asisat Oshoala reacts after NFF didn’t vote for her to win CAF Award