Big Brother Naija housemate, Dorathy has said her life would have been ruined and messed up if she attended the University of Lagos (Unilag).
Dorothy revealed this while telling housemates the story of how she was denied admission at two top Nigerian universities.
“I wanted to go to the University of Benin and Unilag but was not admitted by any of the schools.
“I had to attend Joseph Ayo Babalola University, JABU. My life would have been ruined if I gained admission and attended UNILAg,” she said.
- COVID-19: UNILAG Staff To Stay At Home For 2 Weeks
- Nigerian lady narrates how her ‘superhero’ mother became successful after running away from her abusive father and stepmother
- NUC Dismisses Staff, Explains Why
- Nigerian Pastor, Stanley Omoregie Facing S*x Trafficking Charges In France
- Sad! Kogi State University Final Year Student Shot Dead By Armed Men (Photo)