Comedian, Ayo Makun was recently dragged on Twitter after he seemingly showed support for Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ housemate, Kiddwaya.
The ace comedian had taken to his handle to share his thoughts on rich kids in Nigerian, opining that most of them are nothing to write home about. He then noted that Kiddwaya was however a different type of rich kid and he said Kidd is like a gentleman with quality leadership potentials
His tweet reads;
I have met a lot of rich kids in Nigeria. Many of them are completely nothing to write home about. Above everything else in line with whoever you choose to support in BBN, this Kidwaya boy is looking like a gentleman with some quality leadership potentials #BBNaija
However, a follower accused the comedian of showing support for Kiddwaya because he wants to connect with the ‘WAYAS’ ;
”Abeg make I hear word.. I see you are trying to connect your self to WAYA family. We all know all this style. No be only gentle man..”, the follower wrote.
AY replied ;
No worry yourself. God don WIRE some of us directly without the WAYAS.Yet we are still counting by His special grace. If i wait for Terry Waya I for don back to Warri. Believe in yourself bro and double your hustle. Even Terry Waya pikin dey hustle for BBN. God no go shame us.
Twitter users reacting to the tweet wrote:
- Kemi Olunloyo reveals Kiddwaya’s father, Terry Waya’s source of wealth
- #BBNaija: Kiddwaya apologizes to fellow housemates over boastful comments (Video)
- ”I don dey depressed for days now” – Comedian Broda Shaggi writes after a twitter user said he isn’t funny.
- “F*ck your broke man mentality, Igbo girls Dey hustle die” – Actress Onyii Alex replies comedian Funnybone
- BBNaija: My net-worth, bank account bigger than all housemates – Kiddwaya boasts