A former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija contestant and actress, Diane Russet, has taken to social media to advise women against sending their nude photos to lovers.
The reality TV star made the statement in an interactive session with her fans, which she shared on her YouTube Channel.
When a fan disclosed that she had sent her nude pictures to her lover and the said lover was threatening to release them online, Russet said,
“I am not going to judge you because you sent nude pictures to your boyfriend. But, this is the twenty-first century, you should not send nudes to your boyfriend or husband. Let him see the real things. Why do you have to send the pictures?
If it goes south, most people could be childish and want to post it online. Why would I be so comfortable with you to the point where I share something so private with you and at the end of the day, because we had some disagreements, you want to post it online? The bottom line is that you should not share nude pictures with your lovers. That is my candid advice.”
- Drama As Couple Take Turns To Bring Lovers To Their Matrimonial Home For S_ex
- Singer Wizkid’s first babymama, Shola, warns ladies sending nudes to their 9-year-old son, Tife
- “I will rather sell my nudes and videos to survive than beg online” – Tribal mark model, Adetutu reacts after being asked why she is now an ‘online sex worker’
- Nigerian Actress, Jessica Fabulous Reveals The Only Condition That Will Make Her Act N*ked In Movies
- Photos from MC Oluomo secret wedding to American lover