Legendary Nigerian singer and CEO Mavins record, Don Jazzy has taken a shade at Big Brother Naija board for being bias in their judgment.
The record producer expressed his anger after big brother issued a final warning to Nengi and Kaisha for fighting in the house and extending the warning to the rest of the housemates instead of disqualifying one of them as he did to Tacha in last year’s BBNaija season 4.
Tacha was disqualified and evicted from the house after she pulled Mercy’s hair when she waved it across her face during a heated argument. Nengi got physical with Kaisha as she was seen pushing her away during their fight over a kettle and hot water but was given a warning.
Biggie’s judgment did not sink in with the record producer who took to twitter and fired Big brother in series of tweet.
See image below;
- Better to be evicted than to be disqualified – Mercy shades Tacha (Video)
- #BBNaija: Kaisha explains origin of her fight with Nengi (video)
- BBNaija 2020: Kaisha Calls Lucy ‘OLD CARGO’, Lucy goes mad
- Thelma call me let me buy you fish – Tacha drags Thelma for condemning her
- BBNaija Reunion: “Everyone gossiped in the house except me” – Tacha reveals