Recently evicted Big Brother ‘lockdown’ housemate, Brighto has taken to his social media page to appreciate his teeming fans following his shocking eviction from the Big Brother Naija house on Sunday.
According to the Edo-born Sailor, God’s grace and his fan’s support made his stay in the house long enough and for that, he is grateful.
His post on Instagram reads ;
And so it begins.
The beginning of something greater.
A huge thank you to everyone who has been with Brighto throughout his stay in the house. Thank you for jumping on board to support and be a part of #BrightsArmy. 🙏God’s grace and your support has kept our sailor in the house for this long and it will only get better from here!💪🔥🔥
Brighto is truly blessed to have this kind of support from each and every one of you. It is definitely not the end and Brighto will appreciate your continued support on his journey outside of the BBN house.
- BBNaija 2020: I dated my ex-girlfriend for eight years without sex – Brighto
- #BBNaija : “Telling Laycon to apply pressure on Erica was a friendly advice”- Brighto.
- #BBNaija: Dorathy reveals it was Brighto she liked all along in the Big Brother house
- BBNaija 2020: Lucy May Be A Fake Housemate – Brighto
- BBNaija: “Praise’s wife is close to 60, he married her for money” – Brighto claims