The BBNaija Lockdown show seems to gradually be evolving from a show of love to a show of war considering the number of housemates that have locked horns in the past week.
Just recently, two of the female housemates on the show, Nengi and Kaisha, were involved in a very heated fight that led to big insults and even one party shoving the other.
According to reports, Kaisha had tried to help Nengi check her kettle of water because she felt it had not been turned on. Nengi then reportedly approached her then it led to a fight.
Kaisha got really angry that Nengi called her stupid and this resulted in both parties throwing big insults at themselves. At a point, Nengi happened to gently shove Kaisha out of her way as she stormed off.
Interestingly, Lucy was seen in the background stopping some of the housemates from going to interfere and stopping the fight.
See video below:
— Kendra🍑💦🌹 (@cupcake1608) August 15, 2020
During a conversation with other housemates, Kaisha explained that she was only trying to help Nengi to check her hot water and she noticed the electric kettle was turned off.
However, Nengi came and she began hurling abusing words at her.
In an attempt to defend herself, the Sokoto born entrepreneur fired back at the former beauty queen and this led to a heated exchange of words.
- BBNaija: Don Jazzy Loses His Cool, Slams Big Brother Naija Show
- #BBNaija: If I kiss all the men here, it doesn’t change anything – Vee warns Lucy to mind her business in the house [VIDEO]
- BBNaija 2020: Kaisha Calls Lucy ‘OLD CARGO’, Lucy goes mad
- BBNaija 2020: Lucy May Be A Fake Housemate – Brighto
- “I Knew It Was Fake Love All Along” – Nengi Drags Ozo For Not Keeping His Promise