Lovers and former housemates of BBNaija season 4 edition, Khafi Kareem and Gedoni Ekpata, have officially tied the knot in a low-key wedding ceremony.
The adorable reality TV stars held a beautiful lowkey wedding ceremony and the reality TV stars, each shared the good news on their Instagram pages.
Khafi wrote, “On this day last year I woke up engaged to the love of my life. The worst thing happened this year but through the tears and sorrow the best also happened too, and that is signing on the dotted line to spending the rest of my life with you.
“We couldn’t celebrate this year (next year loading!) but genuinely, I celebrate and thank God every day for you @Gedoni. Cheers to married life ❤#MrsEkpataLoaded”
While Gedoni, on his part, shared a photo from their December 2019 engagement and photos from their recent wedding and wrote;
“A year ago she said “YES” and some months later she said “YES” again, this time to FOREVER. It’s not been an easy year especially for you.
You lost your(our) brother and Covid19 happened. Amidst all these heaviness and heartbreaks you still love and LOVE DEEPLY. I don’t take you for granted IYAWO MI.”
See the photos below:
- Gay couple marry in traditional attire (photos)
- “Your mom and Dorathy look so much alike” – Reactions as BBN star Prince posts adorable photos of his family celebrating Christmas
- “Things dey happen for this country” – Actor, Somadina in shock after man shared photoshopped picture of him to celebrate birthday
- Chioma, Amanda and Davido’s alleged current lover, Mya Yafia celebrate his cousin on her birthday
- ‘She gave her daughter to an old man, and married young man’ Nigerians drag Rita Daniels over her secret wedding