Yvonne Jegede, has revealed that being in love in this generation is terrifying.
According to her, loyalty is rare and people are quick to choose a good time over a good thing.
Yvonne took to her Instagram story , to share her thought with her fans on Saturday.
The mother of one, confirmed in 2019 that her one-year-old marriage to Olakunle ‘Abounce’ Fawole crashed.
In her words, “Being in love in this generation is terrifying, loyalty is so rare and people are so quick to choose a good time over a good thing”.
The actress recently dropped an inside hint on the reason her marriage to ex-hubby, Abounce, failed.
The actress made the stunning revelation in an online exchange she had with an Instagram troll.
During the exchange, Yvonne revealed she was the one that actually left Mr. Abounce after she’d successfully gotten what she wanted.
- ‘I pray you receive emotional intelligence’ – Victoria Lebene replies Yvonne Nelson
- Oritsefemi begs wife Nabila Fash in public again, wants her to come home
- “It didn’t work out, we should move on” – Yvonne Jegede writes an open letter to her ex-husband and other exes
- Actress Mary Remmy Njoku slams trolls who said she looks older than her age
- ‘What women should do to their cheating partners’ – Actress Nazo Ekezie