Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel has stated that marriage vows which people recite when they are tying the knot are a curse.
According to the clergy man, making vows by saying “for better for worse” is tantamount to calling on curses on one’s head. Oyedepo also revealed that such marriage vows are unscriptural.
The pastor was quoted by a Facebook page as saying:
All that “for better for worse, in sickness and in health”, that people recite as marriage vows is unscriptural. It is a curse.
Stay tuned as we update you with the rest of the pastor’s sermon from where the above quote was curled
- Presidential election was marred with rigging – Bishop Oyedepo
- Daddy Freeze reacts to Oyedepo’s Mega Real estate project
- BISHOP OYEDEPO: ‘African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt’
- Church of Satan reacts as Daddy Freeze said marriage vows are satanic
- Marriage vows are satanic – Daddy Freeze