US model, Blac Chyna has stated that she is coming out with another persona of herself which she calls Angela White. According to her, it will be a break from what the press has always portrayed her as.
In a post he shared, she spoke of how she has been humiliated and discredited as a mom.
Blac Chyna wrote:
Over the last couple of years, you guys have been given a perspective of who I am from the media and people closest to me. I’ve been Bullied, Humiliated, Manipulated, and Discredit as a mom!……..
Looking Back at A lot of my actions, I’m reflecting and realizing that confusion is a serious thing. Of course I’m not proud of some of the pain I have caused, and I am working to be the best me.
Blac Chyna doesn’t define Angela White as a person.
At 30, I am overwhelmed with the blessings I have. Being A mother of two amazing children.
I don’t walk on things often, but I promise to give you guys more of me. Angela White perspective.
Thank you for years of endless love. Your support for me is a blessing!
She then wrote in the caption:
“Growth is painful. Change is painful. But, nothing is as painful as being where you do not belong! #newbeginnings”
- Harvard Business School denies accepting Blac Chyna
- My love life is dead, and my worst fear is to be a single mom – Victoria Kimani
- Olajumoke Orisaguna Reflects On Her Marital Crisis
- Victoria Kimani Opens Up About Her Love Life
- Guys in shrine are better than Church guys in a relationship – Lepacious Bose