Nigerian music artiste, Blackface has called out his colleagues and music icons, Burna Boy and Wizkid for allegedly stealing his song.
According to the singer Burna Boy and Wizkid copied his song to come up with one of the songs on the starboy’s Made In Lagos album.
He alleged that “Ginger”, a track on Wizkid’s recent Made In Lagos album was copied from his song “Twist and Turn”.
Blackface who made the allegation via the comment section of an Instagram blog, GossipMill on Sunday, November 22nd, disclosed that he released a diss song titled “Imposters” for the duo.
In other news, BlackFace of the now defunct Plantashun boiz music band has called out 2Face for failing to informing him about the death of an old mutual friend.
Taking to Instagram, he narrated how the members of the music band met the deceased and slammed 2Face for keeping him in the dark about his demise.
He further added that he has tried to reach the Veteran singer to get information on how to reach the deceased’s family members, but all to no avail, so he decided to call him out on social media.
- ”Your Obsession With 2face Will Be Your death, Fucking Idiot” – 2face’s Brother Slams Blackface
- Wisekid: Nigerian singer makes N30m monthly from copying Wizkid’s album
- Burna Boy reveals how the beat for his hit song, “Ye” was brought to him at Quilox (video)
- “Na Wa o” – Burna Boy Reacts After Being Dragged For Allegedly Shading Wizkid
- Burna Boy makes New York Times list of 54 Best Songs of 2019