Popular on-air personality, Toke Makinwa has signed a multi-millionaire partnership deal with French-owned skin care brand, Fair and white.
The lifestyle entrepreneur took to Instagram to share the good news with her followers. She expressed her excitement for the opportunity to finally partner with an avant-garde brand.
She shared a video of the grand unveiling ceremony and wrote,
TM X @fairandwhite.ng
Winning!!!!!! Now This brand partnership is super exciting for me cos my skin journey has been one for the records. I am super excited to announce that finally I can partner with a skin care brand that is all inclusive, there’s every shade put into consideration with the Fair & White group, either you are a light, dark skin or a brown skin girl there’s something for you. Looking for an avant-garde skin? Here’s an avant-garde brand that’s been around for soooo long, I grew up on it. We started discussions about 6/8 months back and I was delighted that the nomination to work with me came from France. #Blownnnnnnnnn.
This is one for the books, can’t wait to share more. Everyone is included.
- #GRAMMYAWARDS: Wizkid And Beyonce’s ”BROWN SKIN GIRL” Nominated For Best Music Video
- Actress Iyabo Ojo acquires a house in Lekki, Lagos
- BREAKING: French-Italian fashion designer Pierre Cardin dies at 98
- Stop having sex in the dark – Gospel singer, Patience Akpabio tells women
- NAFDAC officials raid shop where ladies peel their skin to ‘bleach’