A young man was caught after he tried to shoplift up to a dozen ‘canned fish’ from a supermarket in Lagos.
Facebook user, Segun Availeth, who shared the story, said the boy entered the supermarket pretending to buy some stuffs, but was later found with a waist-full with sardines inside his underwear.
His words ;
”He visited a supermarket with a tiny waist, after strolling round the supermarket looking for what to lift, his waist grew bigger, then the attendant was inquisitive to know what vitamin he must have taken in the supermarket that resulted to the waist boosting, only for them to discover it was an artificial waist floated by sardines.’‘
- Nigerian Social media influncer, Omohtee left battling for life after plastic surgery goes wrong.
- Chinese supermarket where products have an expiry date of 2089, 2073 and 2037, shut down by FG in Abuja (photos)
- Lady starts wiggling after man she was having sex with mistakenly cut her waist bead (Video)
- Valentine Surprise Goes Bad: Boyfriend is left heartbroken at girlfriend’s workplace
- Coronavirus: Nigerians are worried, buying stuff at supermarket – Kate Henshaw