#EndSARS protesters have defied police threat as they began the second phase of protests.
The protesters took to the streets of Osogbo, the capital of Osun state on Monday demanding the release of all detained protesters and unfreezing of their accounts by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
The protesters converged at the Ogo-Oluwa area and marched to the Osun State House of Assembly along with the State Secretariat, Abere.
The placards read: “We are not fighting for any political party”, “#End Bad Judiciary in Nigeria”, ” #End fake judicial panel of Inquiry in Osun”, “Unfreeze all the frozen account”, ” We are Nigerian youths” among others.
- BREAKING: Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo For Beating Another Monarch (Photo)
- Army commander: Soldiers were attacked at Lekki tollgate but they still offered water to protesters
- Serious Drama As Protesters Storm APC Headquarters, Ask Oshiomhole To Step Down
- Challenge CBN’s Freezing Of Your Accounts In Court – Lagos Attorney General To #EndSARS Frontliners
- Benue Youths Join #EndSARS Protests, Take Over Main Roads (Photos)