Fashion designer Pierre Cardin has died aged 98, his family revealed.
Pierre Cardin is an Italian-born naturalised-French fashion designer. He is known for his avant-garde style and his Space Age designs.
Cardin was born in Italy in 1922 but emigrated to France as a small child, he died in a hospital in Neuilly in the west of Paris, his family said.
- Yomi Casual hospitalised after surviving ghastly car accident
- Nigerian Designer Ugo Monye Files Lawsuit Against Producers Of Coming 2 America For Replicating His Design
- Ibrahim Babangida’s Son, Family Were Involved In Auto Crash
- Kanye West Sells His Documentary To Netflix For $30m’
- ‘This is Evil, Anti-christ and Ghetto Rubbish’ – FFK Blasts Fashion Designer, Toyin Lawani, Over Racy Nun Outfit