Fashion designer Pierre Cardin has died aged 98, his family revealed.
Pierre Cardin is an Italian-born naturalised-French fashion designer. He is known for his avant-garde style and his Space Age designs.
Cardin was born in Italy in 1922 but emigrated to France as a small child, he died in a hospital in Neuilly in the west of Paris, his family said.
- Toyin Lawani alleges that John Legend’s fashion designer copied her design (photos)
- Cardi B shares some more pictures from her Paris Fashion Week look, appears in a High Alternative fashion outfit (photo)
- How motherhood changed my life – Muma Gee
- 20-year-old Girl who was raped while hawking, discovers during delivery that she’s having triplets
- Meet Nwalozie, The 27-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Who Won The Vlisco Award 2019 (Photo)