The National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is currently having a closed-door meeting with the Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, Minister for Interior, Rauf Aregbesola and former National Chairman of the ruling party, Chief Bisi Akande.
The meeting holding at the residence of Chief Akande in Ila Orangun, Osun State is to broker peace between Oyetola and his predecessor, Rauf Aregbesola.
However, Aregbesola announced on his Twitter page that he arrived Osun State with entourage from the ministry of Interior to commence stakeholders’ engagement meeting with different stakeholders in the state as directed by President Buhari.
His post: “Our entourage paid a courtesy visit to our leader and father, Baba Bisi Akande, alongside Governor of Osun State, Alhaji Adegboyega Oyetola in Ila Orangun. Baba advised us on #Endsars, insecurity amongst other issues!”
- Sanwo-Olu and South-West governors storm Lekki toll gate to inspect the aftermath of the destruction
- Drama as Oluwo of Iwo allegedly beats up Ogbagbaa king during peace meeting
- COVID-19: CAN negotiates with Oyetola to hold crossover service
- Breaking News: Osinbajo Presides 2020 Maiden NEC Meeting
- UPDATED: One feared dead as hoodlums attack Oyetola’s convoy