Nigerians have called out President Buhari after he visited his cows in his ranch in Daura, Katsina state, amidst the recent kidnapping of students in Kankara.
The President last week embarked on a weeklong visit to his home state. Shortly after his arrival in the state, armed bandits visited the Government Boys Science Secondary School in Kankara Local Government Area and abducted students in their hundreds.
Two hundred were first rescued and according to government officials, 333 of the students are still missing.
Many Nigerians have condemned the President for not paying a visit to the school and also seeing the parents of the students since he is in the state where the attack happoened.
Now, a video of the President visiting his cows on Saturday, December 12, hours after the school attack, has surfaced online.
Nigerians are reacting to the video, and many are condemning him for not visiting the distraught parents but making out time to visit his cows.
- BREAKING: Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys
- Abike Dabiri called a ‘liar’ as she exchange words with Nigerians over her cloned tweet on Kankara Abduction
- Video Of Buhari In Maiduguri To Sympathize With Boko Haram Victims
- I’m sorry for kidnapped victims number gaffe — Garba Shehu
- We Know The Whereabouts Of Those That Kidnapped 800 Students In Katsina, We Will Catch Them Soon -Defence Minister Brags