Nigerian singer Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, has stated that Nigerian politicians have told more lies than Satan.
This is coming after Burna Boy, Falz, Don Jazzy, and many others were sued for allegedly sponsoring the #EndSARS protests.
Taking to his Twitter page to react to the development, the singer defended DJ Switch who is reportedly on the run after streaming LIVE footage of Lekki shootings. According to Burna, DJ Switch did not make any allegations against the Federal government.
See what he wrote below;
”They say fake news fake news but you are the ones who have made fake promises and told more lies than Satan since the beginning of democracy. You see say this life no balance”.
”DJ Switch did not make any allegations. She streamed the shootings on Instagram LIVE”
They say Fake news Fake news but you are The ones who have made Fake promises and Told more Lies than SATAN since the beginning of “Democracy”. You see say This life no Balance
— Burna Boy (@burnaboy) November 11, 2020
Burna Boy, used his latest single “20-10-20” to address the killings of Nigerian youths, during the #EndSAS protest at the Lagos Lekki Toll Gate.
Like on the documented the Odi Massacre on ‘Dem Mama’ off his debut album, True Story, Burna Boy is documenting a grim moment in Nigerian history.
On the 20th of October 2020, protesters and the world were left stunned as military men shot at unarmed Nigerians who had gathered at the Lekki Toll Plaza to demand an end to police brutality.
In a new track, Burna Boy has spoke about the killings, as he relays the entire incident which occurred.
- “I HAVE NOT SLEPT since” – Burna Boy still devastated over the reported killings of #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate
- Lekki toll-gate shooting: “No backing down, you have to kill us all” – Paul Okoye reacts to Lekki killings
- DJ Switch Flees After Receiving Deadly Phone Message
- #EndSARS: Burna Boy sings about Lekki Shooting in new track, ‘20.10.20’
- ”The whole Government should step down!! I’m in so much pain.” – Burna Boy Reacts To Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate