Rapper Cardi B has defended her statement in which she revealed that she use to drug and rob men who come to have sex with her. Hear her statement in video below.
— 24/7 HipHop News (@BenjaminEnfield) March 25, 2019
The video has since generated lot of backlash from people who claim she ought to be treated the same way Bill Cosby got treated for drugging and sleeping with women.
Defending her statement, Cardi B said:
“I never even put those things in my music because I’m not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it. I made the choices that I did at the time because I had very limited options,” she wrote.
“I was blessed to have been able to rise from that but so many women have not. Whether or not they were poor choices at the time I did what I had to do to survive. The men I spoke about in my live were men that I dated that I was involve with men that were conscious willing and aware. I have a past that I can’t change we all do.”
See screenshot below for more.
- Cardi admits to using sex to drug men and rob them of their money
- Offset stands by Cardi B amidst drugging controversy
- Video of Offset and father reunited after 23 years apart
- Cardi B gushes over resemblance between her daughter and sister
- Cardi B says praying four times a day is her secret to success