The Chairman, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Ministerial Task Team on traffic-free flow in Abuja, Mr Ikharo Attah, was attacked by Keke mechanics and roadside traders, at a Keke Napep park in Nyanya when his team went to raid illegal stores and shanties in the area.
Chairman of FCT Ministerial task team attacked
It was gathered that Mr Attah escaped the attack unhurt but the screen and rear window of his official vehicle were destroyed.
Recall that the FCT minister, Malam Mohammad Musa Bello, recently constituted the task team with a view to finding solutions to the artificial hindrances being experienced on major roads and demolish some structures when necessary within the territory.
This incident was disclosed by Mr Attah who uploaded pictures of the attack on his facebook page.
See post below:
- PDP Leaders Attacked At Osun Meeting
- INEC presents Certificate of Return to Gov Yahaya Bello
- Nigerians blast Wike for demolishing hotels in Rivers
- Dino Melaye advises billionaires and philanthropists donating to the public during Covid-19 lockdown
- Student killed in Yobe as military vehicle crushed Keke Napep