The Chairman, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Ministerial Task Team on traffic-free flow in Abuja, Mr Ikharo Attah, was attacked by Keke mechanics and roadside traders, at a Keke Napep park in Nyanya when his team went to raid illegal stores and shanties in the area.
Chairman of FCT Ministerial task team attacked
It was gathered that Mr Attah escaped the attack unhurt but the screen and rear window of his official vehicle were destroyed.
Recall that the FCT minister, Malam Mohammad Musa Bello, recently constituted the task team with a view to finding solutions to the artificial hindrances being experienced on major roads and demolish some structures when necessary within the territory.
This incident was disclosed by Mr Attah who uploaded pictures of the attack on his facebook page.
See post below:
- 2023 presidency: IPOB creating enemies for South East, making job of Igbo president difficult – Balarabe Musa
- Boko Haram Burns Down 73 Houses, 28 Shops In Borno
- Sex-for-grades: UNILAG Inaugurates Task Force On Sexual Harassment
- Student killed in Yobe as military vehicle crushed Keke Napep
- Boko Haram: Troops Destroy ISWAP Equipment, Neutralise Terrorists In Borno