Chukwuma Soludo has been declared the winner of the governorship primary election in Anambra conducted by the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
The former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria got 740 votes to defeat other opponents in the party race.
With the result, Soludo is now the official candidate of the APGA party for the November 6, 2021 Anambra governorship election.
Watch video below:
- I will make Soludo my successor, Obiano vows
- Atiku Reacts After His 2023 Campaign Posters With Soludo Surfaced Online
- Senator Uba Demands N5bn, Threatens To Sue Heritage Bank Over Embarrassing Protest
- “I’m looking for someone with 6 F9s in their old WAEC result for N100k deal” – Rapper, Erigga announces
- Presidential poll: Rivers is as important as Lagos, Kano, says Wike